Comment Posting Guidelines
Last updated on: Oct. 16, 2012 (items 11 & 12 added)
Consistent failure to follow these guidelines will result in a ban.
- Do not post overtly rude, racist, or obscene comments.
- Do not post comments accusing people of being the OP (original poster)
- Do not post short comments like "lol", "XD", "rofl", "FFFFUUUU", etc.
- Do not just complain that an image is "bad"; Tell us by rating the image instead.
- Do not say "first" or the like when you're the first person to comment on an image.
- Do not post comments proclaiming that images are "stolen" from other websites.
If you know the true source of an image, feel free to post it in the comments and we will be sure to update the source link. If you think an image is being used without proper consent, see our copyright policy
- Do not spam. The line between silly and spam is somewhat blurry, so most genuine attempts at humor will not be viewed as spam.
- If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.
- Don't just restate the image's joke.
- Do not claim that an image is a repost unless you also post a link to the original.
- Do not complain that an image is on the wrong bot. If you really believe it is on the wrong bot, bring it up in the forums or message a moderator.
- Don't just post saying that you upvoted or downvoted an image.